I use vaseline for literally everything. My mom introduced it to me as a baby and I am still using it 25 years later and have no intention on ever stopping. I use it for my lips, face, and body. I even use it to remove scuff marks from leather shoes and bags. It’s super cheap, so how could you not invest in this product?? Get into this list of 10 ways I use vaseline below:
- Lip moisturizer
- Makeup Remover
- Smooths the heel and ball of your feet
- Removes scuff marks from leather shoes and bags
- Tames and moisturizes eyebrows
- Smooths dry skin. PERIOD.
- Mix it with sea salt and you have a homemade body scrub!
- Rub it on a makeup stain on your clothes and its instantly gone (you can also use hand sanitizer to remove clothes stains)
- Apply a thin layer to your skin in place of shaving gel (if you are out) to shave!
- Apply a thin layer to your skin before spraying on perfume to make the scent last longer!
What do you use vaseline for??
Follow me on IG: @jewellslipsandtips
Like me on Facebook: Jewell’s Lips and Tips