Winter is around the corner, which means much cooler days and dryer skin. Blah! But, in order to still feel sexy even in the cold weather, you must keep your lips soft and kissable. I experienced two Milwaukee winters and my lips tend to be on the drier side (unfortunately *sad face*), so I know a thing or two about good lip moisturizers. I have compiled my top four favorite lip moisturizers that you should add to your collection. Enjoy! 🙂
- Eucerin Aquaphor, 1.75 oz – $5.00
- A step above vaseline. I use this to moisturize my lips before applying lipstick.
- Vaseline, 7.5 oz -$3.67
- Well we all know how I feel about vaseline. Refer to this post.
- Rosebud Salve, 0.8 oz – $6.00
- This is a new product that I have come across and I love the consistency of this on my lips. Super moisturizing. Definitely recommend! Read my full review about this product here.
- Blistex, 0.15 oz x 3 pack, $4.19
- This is a no brainer. Blistex is the perfect chapstick. I recommend it over any brand because it actually keeps your lips moisturized and acts as a barrier against harsh winds.
Do you use any of these products or will you try them out for the winter? Let me know!
Follow on me on Instagram: @jewellslipsandtips
Like me on Facebook: Jewell’s Lips and Tips